Tuesday 22 February 2011

Tripod and Camera

Tripod
When filming you have to becareful with the tripod and open the legs up carefully, make sure at all times the attachment is tightened this will ensure that the camera wont fall off, and it will be hold in a firm steady place, I also learnt that using the tripod at all times will provide a better picture quality for the apprant viewer as it will be clear and not shaky.When finishing wih filming always put the legs of the tripod first in the bag.

Camera
I learnt that before filming I have to make sure the camera ia fully charged, also I have to be very careful with the camera at all times, and do not firce my tape in as it might break with the amount of force being pushed. When holding the camera at all times put my hand through the strap to have a secure hold. I also leanrt that zooming I have to wait a couple of seconds before the picture gets clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment