Wednesday 15 December 2010

Self Assessment of Individual Presentation

Self Assessment

Overall I was happy with my individual presentation as it was my first presentation, and I put the time effort and research into this. If I was to give myself a grade it would be a P-Proficient. The WWW ( What went well) and EBI ( Even Better If ) system really helped me. EBI helped me to see where I went wrong in my presentation, and targets to improve my work. WWW gave me confidence, and highlighted my strengths in the presentation. Overall I was pleased, but I know I could of done better.


Peer Assessment

WWW

- I have a clear, understanding speaking voice
- Conventions
- Background/History knowledge of Genres

EBI

- I was more confident
-Used more Images


Teacher Assessment

WWW-
Conventions
Slide about inspirational directors
I understood my genre effectively.

EBI-
Used more Images
More knowledge on different genres, especially Film Noir
Storyboard to be more effective, and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment