Friday 26 November 2010

The purpose of this unit is to assess my ability to plan and construct media products using technical and creative skills; this is marked as (A03). The second assessment to this part of the course is about knowledge and understanding in the evaluation of my own work, presenting definitions and responses created (A02). Then finally the ability to undertake, apply and present appropriate research (A04).

What i've learnt so far in this course in brief - I've learned about the mark scheme of the work and how its assessed through three catergories
1. Research and Planning
2. Construction
3. Evalution

I've also learnt  how effective presentations are in Media and key concepts. In this part of the course I will be doing a preliminary; which is a task involving filming and editing of a character entering a room, walking across to sit beside or opposite someone and exchange a few lines of dialogue for a minture max. This task must demonstrate the features of match on action, shot/reverse shot/ and the 180 degree rule. My group is of 3 Shahna Pinnock and Rafaella Batista.

No comments:

Post a Comment